Subject: Re: Positioning with UDDI (was RE: Tactical Proposal: Split V2 work items into V2 and V3 (repost))

Regarding providing TModels of registry artifacts....  My thought is that
it is beyond the scope of our TC to define TModels for CPPs, BPs and the
like.  These should be defined by the appropriate ebXML committee (i.e.,
the Big UN/CEFACT committee...(the name escapes me)).   What our
TC  discussed on our conference call was to limit our TModel definitions to
only those that would help ebXML Registries be found and defined in a
consistent manner.

--lisa