Subject: RE: Positioning with UDDI (was RE: Tactical Proposal: Split V2 wo rk items into V2 and V3 (repost))

Joel/Lisa/et al,

	Good points but of course needs clarification (may be a lot :-().

	In my mind, (as Lisa has expressed as well) Information Model, APIs,
ontologies et al are associated with the registry than a repository. We
could argue that even security is at the registry level.

	All, does this make sense or could we bifurcate the specs into a registry
and a repository part ?

cheers