Subject: Re: Please comment on new RIM format

Dan,

That sounds like a good suggestion as it clearly and further delineates
attributes from methods. However, there is one down side that I can see.  It
would lead to common use of 4 level deep section headers and occasional use of
5 level deep section headers (when dealing with enumeration values such as
objectType). That would be undesirable would it not?

What do people think? Which is a clearer read? Which is more understandable?

Dan Chang wrote:

> Here are my two cents. I think the format will be more balanced if we have:
>
>     7.1 Class RegistryObject
>         7.1.1 RegistryObject Attributes
>             7.1.1 Attribute accessControlPolicy
>             7.1.1.2 Attribute ...
>         7.1.2 RegistryObject Methods
>             7.1.2.1 Method getAssociatedObjects()
>             7.1.2.2 Method ...
>
> Regards,  Dan
>
> e-business Data Technology and Standard
> IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
> Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
> Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
> VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)
> Phone:    (408)-463-2319

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard