Subject: Re: Please comment on new RIM format

Personally, I prefer Farrukh's original one since I see the
same down side - too deep section numberings and TOC is going to
be pretty messy, I guess. As long as all objects have the same
structure of method and attribute, I think it's reasonablly
clear and understandable.

Yutaka Yoshida
Sun Microsystems, XML Technology Center