Subject: Inter-Registry Cooperation sub-team

Team,

This message is to announce our most recent sub-team called
Inter-Registry Cooperation sub-team.

The charter of this team is to work on issues related to
registry-to-registry communication and cooperation. Originally this work
item has been referred to as "Federated Registries". However, that name
implies a certain solution and therefore we have moved to the new name
of "Inter-Registry Cooperation"  (IRC).

Based on my understanding of the current TC plans, the deliverables of
the IRC team are for the V3 release of ebXML Registry. As members of the
team that also have deliverables on V2 should give V2 deliverables a
higher priority.

I would like to invite people interested in contributing to the work of
this team to register on the alias regrep-cooperating and also let me
know. Please indicate the level of contribution you intend to make as
follows:

1. Contributor: Attend most meetings, contribute content, provide timely
feedback
2. Participant: Attend most meetings, provide some feedback, take
meeting notes
3. Lurker: Attend some meetings, take meeting notes

Thanks for your feedback and support.

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard