Subject: Registration of Web Services (ROWS): submission to registry TC

Team,

The RAWS sub-team has reviewed and finalized the "Registration of Web
Services (ROWS)" proposal. The proposal provides for first class
representation of a web service as a Service as well as its bindings as
a ServiceBinding and therefor allows
registration and discovery of web services within ebXML Registry.

My thanks to Sanjay for this valuable contribution to the ebXML Registry

specifications.

Please consider this submission of the "Registration of Web Services
(ROWS)" proposal for inclusion in our V2.0 specifications.

SupportServiceAndServiceBinding.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard