Subject: RE: Naming Registry Roles

Message text written by "Damodaran, Suresh"

2. Roles not identities: Actors fulfill roles, and two roles
may map to the same identity when deployed. <

Suresh,

I spotted that already.

That's why I was trying to narrow this down - to avoid
an explosion of all this.

You may prefer to present this as a cross-tabulation.

To me actions are the key here - update, read, create, authorize changes,
authorize user account.

And then categories of Librarian, general user, and content submitter.

The problem with all this role stuff is it can get a little endless with
permutations as you lower the gradularity.

Anyway - I think the cross-tabulation would greatly help the
understanding here and reduce the combinationatorial stuff.

Thanks, DW.