Subject: FW: eBTWG Project Xref

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"

I find is somewhat interesting that Bob Haugen has not listed any
relationship to the Oasis Registry TC efforts.  Could you please comment on
this at the TC meeting on Thursday 4 Oct.

<<<<<<<<<

Joel,

I don't think there is anything sinister here.

I don't think he put in TRP either.  We're the
"plumbers' over here - they know we're doing
a great job.  So rather than overlap - he put out
that Venn diagram - of how the business
artifact modelling efforts synch - we're the
engine room underneath.

The ebTWG work is mostly focused on
completing the pieces that did not reach
specification status in Vienna.  Thanks to
Farrukhs tireless efforts on writing up
the spec's - that's NOT us!

DW.