Subject: RE: eBTWG Project Xref

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"

David,
I did not say sinister, nor did I mean sinister.  I wrote interesting and
meant interesting.  I also have apologized for my oversight.  It appears as
though REG is in the bottom right hand corner.  Prior to writing my note,
in
two separate viewings, I did not see it.
Joel
<<<<<<<<<

They snuck us in there!  Just.

I still like the conspiracy theory - if we can just make it stick somehow ;
-)

Thanks, DW.