Subject: RE: Update on Sun bi-coastal option for f2f

I am planning to attend this F2F.
Menlo Park works out pretty fine for me.

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
------------------------------
IONA
Total Business Integration (TM)
Phone: 408 350 9619                                 http://www.iona.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Munter, Joel D [mailto:joel.d.munter@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 3:55 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

reply:
I can go either way.  I can easily travel to Menlo Park and attend from
there.  Of course, if I do not have to travel at all, that is best but I
know that I am the lone one in AZ.  For those of you who will be attending
this FTF, please express your opinions.  Let's please close on this by COB
(EST) on Tuesday 9 Oct so that all can schedule req'd travel.
Joel