Subject: Headcount for f2f locations

Team,

Now the the f2f location has been decided I would like to get an
accurate headcount for both the Menlo Park CA and Burlington MA
locations. If you are attending the f2f and have not already sent your
prefs, please send me (not list) an email with your location for f2f.
Many of you have sent in your prefs for f2f to list and I will count you

implicitly.

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard