Subject: [regrep] Hotel suggestion in Burlington MA area from Sally

Oops the previous title was incorrect. Th esuggestion was for East Coast
location.

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> FYI.
>
> ----------------
>
> Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Billerica
> 35 Middlesex Turnpike
> Billerica MA 01821
> US
> 1-978-670-7111
>
> The price has gone up quite a bit since I stayed there, but I believe it
> was
> a special at the time. However:
>
> "This all-suite upscale extended stay hotel offers your choice of suites
>
> with one or two bedrooms, separate living room, and fully equipped
> kitchen.
> Guests receive a free breakfast buffet daily and a complimentary light
> evening meal with beer and wine on Mondays thru Thursdays. 24-hour
> convenience store, indoor pool, whirlpool, and meeting rooms."
>
> Sally
>
> ------------------
>
> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard