Subject: [regrep] out of touch

Hello All,

I have to make an emergency trip to Pittsburgh. A family member of mine is
gravely ill.  Therefor, I will be out of touch until at least Monday.

I haven't seen comments related to the Security Proposal that was sent out
last week.  Therefore, I will be calling for a formal vote on Monday on
that Proposal.  However, since I'm giving you notice today, the vote period
will end Wednesday of next week.

Sub-team chairs:  Please work with Sally and Anne, by providing them as
much info regarding changes that you can.  I realize that nothing is final
until the proposals are approved; however you should have a good sense,
generally, of what will need updated.  Please work with them over the next
few weeks so that they can be prepared.

I will address other matters when I return.  I would appreciate your
patience with me and know that you will all work together to complete our
goals on time.

--lisa