Subject: [regrep] non-disclosure agreement in Sun

As Joel mentioned in today's conf. call, all visitors
to Sun Menlo Park campus are required to sign on the
following non-disclosure agreement. I'm not sure if we do
the same thing in Boston campus. If you're uncomfortable
in doing this, or are not authorized to do so, I'll sign
for you.

------ Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement ------
Visitor acknowledges that some of the information available
while visiting Sun is, and will remain, the trade secret, confidential
or proprietary information of Sun or others, whether or not
the information is so identified.

Availability or disclosure of any such information to Visitor
does not, and will not, be taken by Visotor to include a license
or any permission by Sun to use or further disclose such information.

Nothing herein is intended to affect any executed agreement
between Sun and Visitor or Visitor's employer.

You agree to comply with the U.S. export laws and shall not export
or re-export technical data or any product there of to nations or
nationalities restricted by the Export Administration Regulations
(Part 740 Supp. 1, Country Groups D:1 and E:2, as listed below)
unless permitted by the U.S. government.

Restricted Countries:
  Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cuba,
  Estonia, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia,
  Libya, Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia, North Korea, People's
  Republic of China, Romania, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikstan,
  Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

+ Are you here solely as an applicant for employment? []yes []no
+ If yes, do not answer the next question
+ Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident? []yes []no
  If No, what is your country of citizenship? __________________

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Yutaka Yoshida
XML Technology Center, Java/XML Server Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.
phone: (650)786 5488