Subject: RE: [regrep] ROWS vote

Disapprove.

  Joseph M. Chiusano
  Logistics Management Institute
  2000 Corporate Ridge
  McLean, VA 22102
  Email: jchiusano@lmi.org
  Tel: 571.633.7722

From: Lisa Carnahan [mailto:lisa.carnahan@nist.gov]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 8:21 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] ROWS vote

To OASIS/ebXML Registry TC Voting Members,

This is a ballot on the ROWS Proposal attached to the archived message referenced below.  Please note that this Proposal is a revision to the initial version that was sent to the TC.

Please indicate your vote as Approve, Disapprove or Abstain to the Proposal.  Please indicate your vote to me by sending me email directly to lisa.carnahan@nist.gov.   (You may  send your vote to the TC list; however you are certainly not required to do so.) Please send your response by Tuesday, October 22.

The ROWS Proposal can be found at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200110/msg00023.html

I'm still out of the office, if you wish to discuss this vote, please contact me on Monday.

--thanks
-lisa