Subject: [regrep] Proposed new methods for ebRIM

Registry TC,

Listed below are ebRIM proposals I've made to the Registry "query" team in
support of our efforts to revise the FilterQuery chapter in ebRS.

All of them have been referenced in other TC proposals, but I'm pointing to
them one more time here to ensure that they'll be on the Agenda for our
upcoming F2F meeting, Oct 31 - Nov 2.

Submitting and Responsible Org methods for ebRIM
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/msg00021.html
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/pdf00005.pdf

getPathElements() method on ClassificationNode
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/msg00018.html
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/pdf00004.pdf

getLevelNumber() method on ClassificationNode
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/msg00004.html
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/pdf00001.pdf

Explaining the 3 alternatives for HasPathBranch
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200109/msg00079.html

Regards,
Len

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213