Subject: RE: [regrep] agenda items

Thanks Lisa.  As you compile the agenda, would it be possible to include the
documents, proposals, or links to them, of all of the items that we will be
discussing at the face-to-face?  With all the e-mail, I have lost track of
which items I need to be sure to study prior to the meeting...

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Carnahan [mailto:lisa.carnahan@nist.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 9:11 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] agenda items

Hello All,

The agenda for next week is being worked on as we speak.  I've received a
few proposed items and some have been sent to the list.  If you have items
you would like to see discussed, please send them.  Sub-team chairs: if you
have BIG PICTURE open issues that need to be discussed/resolved by the TC
as a whole, please let me know.  I'm not anticipating the need for too many
sub-team meetings; most of our items could/should be handled as a
committee.  I'll get the proposed agenda out on Monday.

--lisa