Subject: Re: [regrep] Re-ballot of Query Proposal

Disapprove

Reasons:

My detailed reasons are at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/msg00016.html

Atthis point I will be happy to approve the proposal if the following
minimal changes are added:

-Provide a RegistryObjectQuery that uses a RegistryObjectFilter. The
RegistryObjectFilter allows filtering on any
primitive RegistryObject attribute. The RegistryObjectQuery has branches
that reflect all the relationship methods defined
in RIM for RegistryObject class.

Lisa Carnahan wrote:

>  To OASIS/ebXML Registry TC Voting Members,
>
> This is a re-ballot on the Query Proposal attached to the archived
> message referenced below.
>
> Please indicate your vote as Approve, Disapprove or Abstain to the
> Proposal. Please indicate your vote by sending email directly to the
> Registry TC list. Please send your response by Wednesday, October 31.
>
> The Query Proposal can be found at:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200110/msg00038.html
>
> --thanks
> -lisa

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard