Subject: [regrep] RS v1.01.zip

All,

Here is ebXML Registry Services Specification v1.01.  All of the changes stem from the RAWS proposal and are in Section 6.  I have attached an excel spreadsheet of the changes.  In addition, This is a zipped Word doc and change tracking is on, but not shown on the screen.

I will be traveling on Monday, but may be available by cell phone at times.  817-371-2367
Everyone have a good trip and I'll see you at the f2f.

rs_v1.01.zip

RS Changes.xls