Subject: [regrep] Partial agenda

Hello All,

Attached are the agenda items for our face-to-face.  At the moment, it
appears that our Registry TC email archive is unavailable.  Therefor, you
will not find the document links in the agenda that I agreed to
provide.  I'll try again tomorrow morning to access the archive and provide
the links.  A new agenda with the document links will go out tomorrow
morning (hopefully).   I did not provide timeframes for the agenda items;
however I've prioritized the items as I think they should be.  I will
provide times in the agenda distributed tomorrow.

If you had requested that an item be added and you don't see it, please let
me know.  Omission is not a statement on your request, it is a mistake on
my part.   Obviously we will most likely uncover other issues that we may
wish to discuss or defer.  We'll adjust the agenda accordingly.

We will begin at 8:00 on the West Coast and 11:00 on the East
Coast.  Recall Yutaka's email regarding breakfast.

--lisa

agenda-sanjose.doc