Subject: RE: [regrep] Open Source reference implementation of OASIS ebXMLRegistry needs your support

Will this be based on the work-in-progress V2 spec's or the previously
approved ebXML v1 spec's?  Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:15 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Open Source reference implementation of OASIS ebXML
Registry needs your support

Team,

As mentioned during the recent f2f we are embarking on a reference
implementation of OASIS ebXML Registry Specifications in open source.
Please let me know if you are interested in participating.

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-dev/200110/msg00105.html

Even if you are not willing to work directly on the RI project, please
indicate your support to the general@xml.apache.org mailing list
following instructions at:

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-dev/200110/msg00106.html

If you are willing to work directly on the RI project please say so in
your message to general@xl.apache.org.

Thanks for your support.