Subject: RE: [regrep] Final Registry schema files

Comments on rim.xsd

*	RegistryPackageType - seems like this should have one or more
RegistryEntry.  I think was also an error in v1.0.
*	Classification node can contain 0 or 1 ClasisifcationNode.
Shouldn't this be "one or many"?
*	ExtrinsicObjectType extends RegistryEntry.  Shouldn't this be
"RegistryEntryType"?

Comments on rs.xsd

Please add the updateObjects changes
*	Define the element UpdateObjectsRequest as containing a
RegistryObjectList (similar to SubmitObjectsRequest)
*	Include UpdateObjectsRequest in RootEelement

Neal Smith
ChevronTexaco