Subject: Re: [regrep] Latest version of normative specs and files included

Hello All,

Obviously I have not yet called a vote.  Given the level of comments that have been coming in I wanted to allow some time for integration.  I have asked the editors to supply me with pointers to the 'frozen' documents so that I can call a vote.  According to email that I received from Sally, the RIM is not yet frozen.

Anne, Sally and Suresh:  Will you be making changes to the documents based on the recent security comments?

--lisa