Subject: RE: [regrep] TC chair vote

Farrukh,

	You will do fine. You have all the support and prayer from the ebXML
community. This is just the beginning, we have a lot of work to do to enable
eBusiness and the internet based collaborations. I, myself, of course, am
looking forward to working together, for years to come, on various
initiatives.

Good Luck, Cheers & Best Wishes