Subject: [regrep] V3 Work Items List

Here is the initial brainstormed list of work items for Reg?Rep V3 from
today's Reg/Rep telecon.  As we develop more detailed information about each
item, we'll use the "reference" column to cross reference to the url of the
appropriate reg/rep mailing list entry.

When submitting detailed information for any of the items on this list (or
when submitting new items), please include "V3 Work Item" in the title of
your message.  That way I'll be able to keep this list updated

Neal

 <<V3 Work Items.doc>>

V3 Work Items.doc