Subject: RE: [regrep] Agenda item suggestion

Farrukh,
We are in agreement here.  I was asking the question for clarity sake.  I
will dial-in to the meeting if I can, I am in transit today.
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 11:01 AM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

To be clear, I did not suggest that the TC has any obligation to bless any
implementation as RI. I simply proposed that the TC
consider doing so. I can describe why it would be good for the TC to bless
an RI in the meeting. Ultimately I would like the issue put to a TC vote.

This is no different than asking for a vote to create UDDI  tModels for
RegRep. In that case the TC was not required to bless any tModels either.