Subject: Re: [regrep] V3 Proposal: Namespace Manager Function

Joe,

The functionailty you describe sounds very useful. At first blush it
seems to be a nifty use of our existing V2 registry specs rather than
V3]
functionality. In other words it seems to be a client side application
rather than specific core registry functionality. A similar example
would be to use
the registry to keep run a site like Napster (store mebership info)
without making changes to core registry functionality.

To summarize my initial thinking, could we not do 1-4 via a stylized use
of our current specs? Is rthis neat functionality app functionality or
registry functionality?