Subject: [regrep] Re: Core Components Specifications

Message text written by Philip Goatly
>The formalisation of the model on 'paper/screen/
etc.helps to communicate the design and intention.
  A picture is worth a thousand lines of XML.<

Phil,

Conversely - every complex UML diagram I've ever seen has
required the author to spend half and hour verbally describing
what it all means.  Now since we have VoiceXML, maybe we
can replace XML with UML + VoiceXML to fully describe
the design and intention?

I can recommend that the soothing voice from HAL be
adopted as the rendering standard :

"Hello Philip, my name is HAL,
I'm now going to describe to you what your
UML does so you can understand why you need me to
do this for you.  Relax, this will only take approximately
27 minutes and 15 seconds if you do not interrupt".

 ;  -)

Cheers, DW.