Subject: [regrep] IEEE paper on ebXML Registry: Any volunteers?

Message text written by Farrukh Najmi

Team,

It would be real nice if someone in thc team could submit an abstract
for the following focusing on ebXML Registry. Any takers?

<<<<

Farrukh,

Holy crap - this is important!

Ok - as resident self-appointed scribe and having had a hand in two
books and chapters on this topic - I can certainly get a submission in
here.

I've also been evangalizing the role of ebXML in Web services as
opposed to UDDI.

I think the selling point here will be to include in some additional
notaries - so Farrukh - I'd definately want you to be included in
the contributors to the article and I believe I can also have Jon Bosak
also - based on his latest UBL presentation materials and the
role models he is projecting of ebXML v UDDI worlds.

I'll work with you both off-liine on that and get an abstract drafted.

I've only been working on the whys-and-wherefores of Registry for
4 years now - so I'm sure we can create an excellent word-picture
for the IEEE readership on how this all can impact their lives and
their world.

Thanks, DW.