Subject: RE: [regrep] V2 Spec Issues w/ WSDL Files

Farrukh,

You are in fact using xsd1 for something entirely different.

Within registry.wsdl, you have the following already defined:
	xmlns:xsd1="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:registry:xsd:2.0"

Please separate the CVS comment from the XSD one.  Albeit, one was trivial,
there were two issues here.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 5:26 PM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: 'Oasis Registry TC'; 'Oasis Cooperating Registries'

Joel,

You are correct. The declaration declares xsd1 as the namespace prefix but a
couple of places use xsd instead of xsd1.
I have logged a new issue as follows:

issue_num: 157
creation_date: 3/11/2002
category: WSDL
it. Need to remove CVS comment.
resolution:
general_notes
reported_version: CVS v 1.14
is_closed: No
resolution_version:

Thanks for finding this. We need to start an errata document to document and
communicate issues like this. Lets make that a topic
for next team meeting.

'http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.0/services/Registry