Subject: RE: [regrep] Minutes from telecon March 21st

If we have already responded to the submitters via e-mail and satified their
comments, will they want (or need) an open forum as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 10:21 AM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: 'Oasis Registry TC'

One more thing that we could do (and I think we should do), is to dedicate
our
next meeting to the sole agenda item
of discussing any of the public comment resolutions with the submitter. In
other
words invite public comment submitters
to TC meeting where their comments is the only agenda item.

What do you think Katheryn? If yes then please send an ivite to the
relevenat
people/lists. Should we ask Karl for help in
spreading the invitation (assuming no one objects).

Thanks.

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> Thanks Farrukh, That is all that I could hope for at this point in time.
> Joel

BP