Subject: Re: [regrep] Membership requirement for RegistryPackage

Len,

Thanks for pointing this error in Figure 1. I agree with you that the intent is
for a RegistryPackage to have
0 or more members and to not require at least 1 member. The same is true for
ExternalLinks. An ExternalLink
may exist without any RegistryObjects that it serves as an external link for.

I have noted your issue in the issues log as:

Issue 177: Fig 1 shows that a RegistryPackage must have at least 1 member (1..*).
It should show 0..* instead. Same applies to ExternalLinks

Barring any differeing opinions, we will fix this typographical error in the next
version of the specification.