Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting Reminder and agenda

REGRETS.  I will be unable to attend this mtg.  There is no new status from
the "cooperating-registries" team.  I want to thank Farrukh again for
compiling and distributing the latest version of the V2 Specification Issues
list.
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 1:35 PM
To: 'ebXML Regrep'
Subject: [regrep] Meeting Reminder and agenda

Team,
This is a reminder of our telecon meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 18th
from 1:30 - 3:30 PT (4:30 ET).

Proposed Agenda:

1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. Conformance test report
4. Priority 3 work items
5. Barcelona meeting update
6. CPP/A patent announcement
7. cc-review subteam report
8. Other subteam reports
9. Other issues/items
10. Next meeting

Here is the telecon information:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-888-791-6235
International phone number: 712-257-3539
Pass code: 99197#

I will be unable to attend the telecon meeting, and have asked Lisa to lead
the meeting for us.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies