Subject: [regrep] FW: Congrats!

Good news!  Now we need to get to work on Version 3.0!!

Sally and Anne, please make changes to the title page and/or status section
of the two documents as requested by Karl in the note below.  Forwarded the
updated documents to me and I will make sure they get on our web site.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 6:55 AM
To: kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com; wbumpus@novell.com
Cc: Karl
Subject: Congrats!

Kathryn, Winston:

Congratulations on your specifications being approved as OASIS
Standards! I'm very happy with the results of the ballot, as I'm sure
you are.

There's one more thing to do to finish this up: I need each of your TCs'
editors to create a new version of the spec document that recognizes the
spec's new status. Something like "Approved as an OASIS Standard April
2002" or labeled as an OASIS Standards rather than a Committee Spec,
etc. on the title page and/or in the status section of the doc. Put the
new doc at the same URL location as the previous version. I will add
links to these docs on the OASIS Standards page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.shtml

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations