Subject: [regrep] ebTWG CBPC questions to ebXML Registry

Title: ebTWG CBPC questions to ebXML Registry

Nita Sharma, a member of  ebTWG CBPC (Common Business Process Catalogue) TC discussed with me a set of questions she had in the context of using ebXML Registry for storing/retrieving business process catalogue. I handled most of the simple ones and deferred the following few for getting a collective answer from the TC. Please let me know what the TC thinks or you could directly send your responses to nita.sharma@iona.com

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
IONA
END 2 ANYWHERE