Subject: RE: [regrep] e-mail vote results

Thank you Joel.  Your message has been heard.  I trust we will all be
working together to move forward from here, and I look forward to everyone's
full participation and commitment.

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Munter, Joel D [mailto:joel.d.munter@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:44 AM
To: 'ebXML Regrep'

Kathryn,

Thanks for conducting this poll and sharing the results. Once again, I find
myself in the minority.  As a final thought, what still bothers me is the
team's willingness to accept "as an Oasis Standard" specifications that have
normative elements that are not implementable as written.  Please note, I
agree the (normative implementation) issues cited are relatively minor.

As I have explained in the past, Intel has as one of its operating
principles, the concept of "Disagree and Commit."  While I clearly and
strongly disagree with all of you regarding the "Standard Worthiness" of the
V2 ebRS and ebRIM specifications, I will commit to recognize the team's
decision.

Joel