Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder of our meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday May 16th
from 1:30 - 3:30 PT (4:30 ET).

Proposed Agenda:

1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. Barcelona meeting discussion
4. Version 2.01 discussion
5. Version 3.0 priority work items - status
6. cc-review subteam report
7. Other subteam reports
8. Other issues/items
9. Next meeting

If you have other items for the agenda, please let me know.  Talk to you all
tomorrow!

Here is the telecon information:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-888-791-6235
International phone number: 712-257-3539
Pass code: 99197#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies