Subject: RE: [regrep] Vote on RIM version 2.02 - SECOND ACTION ITEM

I cast Intel's formal position on this TC specification vote as "Abstain."

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 8:30 AM
To: 'ebXML Regrep'

Team,
Please note - this is a vote on approval or disapproval of the RIM v2.02.

Attached is the final version of the RIM v2.02 for your review and vote.
Please submit your vote for approval or disapproval by EOB June 17th.  If
approved, this will be posted on our Registry TC Web page as a TC approved
document, and will be renamed as v2.1.  We will discuss this one as well at
our telecon on Thursday.

 <<ebrim-V2-02.pdf>>
Also attached is the e-mail message explaining the changes, as well as the
edit tracked document, final document, and several other files.

 <<[regrep] RIM 2.02 distribution>>

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies