Subject: [regrep] RegistrySOAPBinding.wsdl file is INVALID !

Hello people,

RegistrySOAPBinding.wsdl is INVALID. It fails to validate against MIME
Binding Schema.
See line 27 of the file. Use XML Spy or any other correct validator.
After you got the error and you still think that the file is correct check
this resource: http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#A4.4 .
Please, let me know if I'm wrong or I missed something. :)

Regards,
Max Voskob

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:		+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/