Subject: [regrep] UUID and ID type

Hi all,

It's me again with more gripes.

UUID format proposed in RS line 653 is urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-
123456789012 or 1a345678-1234-1234-123456789012 or any other DCE 128 bit
value.

Some attributes that contain the UUID values are of type ID. For example
RegistryObject ID is of type ID(according to RIM) and UUID according to the
spec.

The problem is that type ID is NCName and cannot beging with a number. Almost
every document containing UUID values as object IDs will be INVALID!!!
Some examples provided in the RS specs are invalid becuase of this.

The specification contradicts its schema!!!!!

Regards,
Max Voskob

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:		+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/