Subject: RE: [regrep] another bug with Registry.wsdl

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"

Unless I misunderstand something, as Farrukh has been doing all of the
update and preliminary testing, until the new corrected files are posted,
no
one but him is able to test/validate the two WSDL files.  This is not the
best situation.  As we have proven, several sets of eyes/hands/tools are
more effective then one.  To be able to validate the two WSDL files, please
make the proposed v2.2 files available via a published link as soon as
possible.
Joel
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Joel,

It probably helps to also have some volunteers to help Farrukh out - as
just publishing the link does not guarantee anyone actaully does
anything from there.

I myself have a list of usual suspects I've corralled over time - who
can be relied upon to volunteer at least a cursory glance at things
needing review - and shout at me when I especially goof up.

I think we all need to pull a bit here to help - and I'm the worst
offender so I get to say this and then not do anything anyway!!

Cheers, DW.