Subject: RE: [regrep] Go open

Only work that has been approved by the TC will be posted for public review.
We need to be sure that what we are presenting for public review has been
reviewed and analyzed first by the TC, and that all TC members are in accord
before posting to the web site.  Work in progress is just that.  We need a
place to develop and work on materials, before sending them out.

I appreciate your input and comments, and hope that you will continue to
contribute to our work.  We are making every effort to get material out in a
timely manner.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kathryn Breininger
OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Voskob [mailto:mvoskob@msi.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:50 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanx Farrukh!

I think we all will benefit if YOU DO PUBLISH ALL CURRENT WORK IN PROGRESS
FOR PUBLIC REVIEW. Not every one can enjoy the privilege of being an OASIS
member. There are thousands of people watching this work and they can be
valuable contributors.

PLEASE, PUBLISH ALL CURRENT WORK IN PROGRESS AND PROVIDE A LINK FROM THE
TC's
HOME PAGE.

Regards,
Max

> Max,
>
> All of our TC work is completely open. However, it may not be organized
the
best
> way. We only put specs prominently on the TC web site when they have been
> approved. Interim versions of the specs are typically emailed in email
messages
> to this list. The 2.1 technical files were an exception as they were
actually
> published prior to approval because there was no other way to test their
> references to each other.
>
> The latest specs are at the following locations:
>
>  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200206/msg00007.html
>  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200206/msg00008.html
>
> All technical files for 2.1 are rooted at:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.1
>
> Thanks again for you valuable input to the work of this TC.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh
>
> Max Voskob wrote:
>
> > Dear TC members!
> >
> > Could you please make ALL CURRENT AND PROPOSED content public and free
for
> > download?
> >
> > Where can I find the latest specifications? They are not under
> > http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.1/
> >
> > Is there any other location I'm not aware of? How do you expect to get a

fair