Subject: Re: [regrep] Re: Preliminary OASIS/ebXML Registry Tests - remarks

<Len>
The XML Schema allows submissions that appear to be missing information that may be required by RIM. I do not know if this was intentional!
</Len>

AFAIR, this wasn't intentional. As current XML schema itself doesn't check those submission constraints, implementation engine would need to enforce them.

<Len>
I'd encourage the committee to re-visit this issue and decide on the appropriate minimum amount of non-null information required for every User and Organization instance.
</Len>

I agree. Lisa, can we put this as one of our agenda items for today's call?

Nikola