Subject: [regrep] Action item - ebXML Standards compatibility matrix.

We need to supply a list of compatibility claims for our Registry
specifications.  The claim should include claims/dependencies on other ebXML
standards and other important standards, if applicable, such as SOAP.
Assertions should indicate which standards the specification is compatible
with, or dependent upon.  Make statements like, "Should work with versions
#.# and #.# of standard xyz, ..." and "Dependent on ..."  If the
specification can work
with previous versions of the same specification, be sure to make such
claims if known.

We will be adding a compatibility section to the v3.0 specs as well.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services