Subject: Re: [regrep] Initial Review of Cooperative Registries proposal

Kathryn,

The depth in which we can engage on any one proposal is fairly limited in the
telecon if we cover each proposal. It would be difficult to cover the
cooperative registry proposal in a one hour meeting but we will try. I believe
that each proposal should have a separate meeting outside the TC meeting time to
get the TC on the same page on the proposal without other proposal or issues to
vie for people attention.

As for people's time, to be frank it is not unreasonable to ask for an hour of
time on a proposal on which the sub-teams have spent many many days. The
attendance is obviously on a voluntary basis and the meeting will only be held
if there is enough interest.

I will be glad to present a summary at the telecon as well. How do people feel
about this?