Subject: [regrep] Content-based Discovery: Implementation experience

Team,

I am pleased to report that I have successfully implemented
Content-based Discovery in the ebxmlrr open source registry. As I
suspected I was able to implement the feature in a V2.1 registry without
any compatibility issues. I have tested it with several Content-based
queries and:

    IT WORKS REALLY NICELY!

Here is a sample Query that finds all CPP that have a Role of Buyer:

    SELECT * FROM ExtrinsicObject eo, Slot s where s.parent=eo.id AND
s.name='Role' AND s.value = 'Buyer'

Now onto implementing REST interface which is another feature that can
be implemented on a V2 registry without backward compatibolity issues.

PS: Dont forget to cast your vote of support for the 5 V3 proposals.