Subject: [regrep] Please check V2.2 TC member/contributor list

Team,

I have the following list so far. Please send me any corrections by 3pm
US Eastern time. I hope to have V2.2 out to you by 6pm US Eastern time.

This is an OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical Committee draft document.  The
following persons are members of the OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical
Committee:

John Bekisz, Software AG, Inc.
Kathryn Breininger, Boeing
Joseph M. Chiusano, LMI
Suresh Damodaran, Sterling Commerce
Fred Federlein, Sun Microsystems
Sally Fuger, Individual Member
Jong Kim, Individual Member
Michael Kass,    NIST
Kyu-Chul Lee, Individual Member
Matthew MacKenzie, XML Global
Komal Mangtani, BEA Systems
Monica Martin, Drake Certivo, Inc.
Farrukh Najmi, Sun Microsystems
Sanjay Patil, IONA
Nikola Stojanovic, Individual Member
Scott Zimmerman, Storagepoint

Contributors
The following persons contributed to the content of this document, but
are not voting members of the OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical Committee.

Len Gallagher, NIST
Sekhar Vajjhala, Sun Microsystems