Subject: RE: [regrep] RE: [uddi-spec] ebXML Registry / UDDI Convergence

I would certainly propose a few technical notes. (I co-authored one for
ebXML a while ago which spoke about using UDDI to find ebXML registries.) I
proposed a much more extensive effort to create a set of UDDI tModels that
describe ebXML registries, the APIs to access ebXML registries, as well as
uddi-org:types categorizations to represent ebXML services, but I was met by
quite a bit of resistance from the ebXML team.

I'd propose that we start a joint subcommittee to explore integration
strategies.

Anne