Subject: RE: [regrep] Request for Speaker/Teacher at OPEN Forum on Metadat aRegistries

Kathryn,
Any updates here yet?  Have you secured someone for the Tutorial session?
Please advise.
Thanks,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 4:00 PM
To: 'Munter, Joel D'; 'Oasis Registry TC'
Cc: 'Bargmeyer'
Subject: RE: [regrep] Request for Speaker/Teacher at OPEN Forum on
Metadat a Registries

Joel,
I am currently speaking on Day 1, from 10:30-11:15 on the OASIS ebXML
Registry specifications.  I would also like to encourage someone from the
Registry TC to teach the tutorial session on Day 2.  Please let me know as
well if you are interested.  Perhaps we can coordinate our presentations so
that they complement one another.

thanks.
Kathryn