Subject: [regrep] RE: Update of ebXML & UDDI Services and RIM supporting DataShari ng Strategy

As previously stated in this note:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200209/msg00101.html:

    DISCLAIMER: The thoughts below represent the current opinions of a small
    team of Boeing Commercial IS Architects focused on the larger eBusiness
data
    sharing collaboration needs. All the work and thoughts I reference are
still
    very much in a draft state and total consensus on these notions have not
been
    achieved in the architecture community.

I am trying to get a better understanding the services and Information mdoel
provided by your registry and the UDDI specification. I would appreciate
getting feedback from this list. If I have misrepresented anything in this
comparison. Thank you.

	Christina Portillo
	Advanced Computing Technologist
	Data Management Services - Architecture & eBusiness
	The Boeing Company               Phone: 206-544-7474
	PO Box 3707   M/S 2R-91        Fax:     206- 544-5889
	Seattle, WA  98124-2207                christina.portillo@boeing.com
	xml.web.boeing.com
	xml.ca.boeing.com
	ebusiness on the web = XML + JAVA + Web + Controlled Vocabularies